Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My Days are in His Hands

Those who believe on the LORD shall be like trees near the stream of living water.

Sitting ..... in the quiet of my study, wrapping up a few loose ends of correspondence.  

Working ..... on lessons for my homeschooling co-op classes and clearing out my In-basket from all the clippings I've picked up over the past six months.  It's a long process.   

Thinking ahead ..... to taking a trip to North Carolina to visit our grandchildren and son and daughter-in-law.   Hoping the leaves are still pretty on the trees so the trip will be lush and lovely.

Thankful ..... for my family and my husband who bring me so much joy and grateful for my good health.  

Planning ..... for a Christmas gathering with the girls and their mothers in my "Building & Furnishing a Christian Home" co-op class.   It will be a late-afternoon "advent by candlelight" event.   The topic will be "Five Women Who Changed Eternity" (Tamar, Rahab, Ruth, Bathsheba, and Mary), based loosely on the Lineage of Grace series by Francine Rivers (one of my favorite authors).   

Encouraged ..... by the enthusiasm of my Nature Study co-op class students, I must plan our upcoming field trip.       

Listening ….. to birds visiting my feeders just outside the window where I'm working.    They're quite busy out there.   

The heavens declare the glory of the Lord,
the earth and everything in it.

No comments: